Oh-so-tempting! A sweet and crunchy treat that you won’t stop eating. It combines the richness of cocoa with the crunchiness of biscuit to give you an amazingly flavoured cake.
I don’t know about you but when it comes to drinking tea, my husband and I love to enjoy a little dessert on the side. It is like our tradition. I thought I would share this recipe with you since you can easily find the ingredients in your household.
It is also perfect to take as gift to your friends house. I usually place them in a nice plate and wrap them up with a cute ribbon on top. You know that everyone loves a little treat. So go grab your ingredients and let’s get started!
- 1 pack Mary biscuit
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and add the vanilla to it.
- In another bowl, whisk your butter along with sugar and cocoa powder
- Add your whisked eggs to the cocoa mixture and continue mixing.
- Break your biscuit into small pieces and add your cocoa mixture to it.
- Mix well until all ingredients are all combined.
- Add you mixture to a parchment paper or a clear plastic bag and make it in the shape of cylinder.
- Place your mixture in the freezer over night.
- Cut into small square pieces