I am not a big fan of raw zucchini but I totally understand the benefits of eating raw vegetables. Zuchini is so good for you as it is an amazing source of magnesium, fibre, folate as well as vitamin C. Therefore, I decided to give my cucumber yogurt salad a twist by adding zucchini instead of cucumber and this salad was just as good (Yum!). All I did was add shredded zucchini instead of chopped cucumber and I kept all ingredients the same. For exact measurements and detailed instructions, continue reading below.
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 garlic gloves
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- In a medium bowl, shred your zucchini
- In a spectate bowl, add your yogurt along with mashed garlic and salt
- Mix your yogurt until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add your yogurt mixture to your shredded zucchini bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined
- Garnish with chopped parsley